Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oh the word of my Lord


RESPONSORIAL PSALM

Oh the word of my Lord, deep within my being,
Oh the word of the Lord, you have filled my mind.

1. Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you through and through,
I chose you to be mine. Before you left your mother’s side
I called to you, my child, to be my sign.

2. I know that you are very young, but I will make you strong:
I’ll fill you with my word; and you will travel through the land,
fulfilling my command which you have heard.

3. And ev’rywhere you are to go my hand will follow you;
you will not be alone. In all the danger that you fear
you’ll find me very near, your words my own.

4. With all my strength you will be filled: you will destroy and build,
for that is my design. You will create and overthrow,
reap harvest I will sow: your word is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add value. Sharing is caring