Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday, February 21, 2010

The day started at 8 today. I went straight to my computer, checked the downloads i had initiated last night and read the bible.

I tried to watch some serials, browse few orkut sites, visited communities related to it. Got bored and played a BMW racing game. At 2 O'Clock I had my lunch and sat back killing time over the net.

At 5 I practiced few hymns for the evening mass. We tried a new beat for a song "In Bread me Bring you Lord". We managed to put up a good show just like the old times. We practiced few new songs for Lent after the mass and retired back to our homes.

Watched the Sony Serial called Rishta.com, an hour's show from 8pm to 9pm( Please do watch, I just love the concept,the actors,every episode and the contemporary lifestyle attitudes and incidents directed and reaching out millions as a TV show.

Thats all in it. Time to go to bed. The downloads initiated shall kill my laptop soon, God save it.

Tata

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add value. Sharing is caring