Monday, March 8, 2010

A Weekend of all and no activity

Weekend time.
After my first week at hostel. All went well. I reached home with many things to do and ended up doing nothing.

Saturday morning went well.
I did the routine mail checking and decided to read about how google search engine works and do some research related to it. Thirst for knowledge I would term it as for an unstable confused mind, trying to find get the basics right, wishing it could at least get one concept right.

I spent the Saturday afternoon walking and listening Ace of the Base, and cherishing my memories of the Ger together Dinner we had couple of days back. I decided to write about it. I started of well. In two hours I managed to write about 1500 words which include breaks due to power cuts. Decided to have my dinner, enjoyed the sambar and cutlets, Mom's dishes are always the best I concluded again.I completed the Article about the get together, this time with lesser enthusiasm.By the time I was done, my eyes were heavy and ready to hit the sack and I just did that .. Good Night!!!

Good Morning .. It's Sunday.Sunday went well, Mom decided to let me stay alone as she left for far away located church to pray for my betterment I guess. I was bored the first hour, fought the power cut and was back to downloading Spice Girls and B-Witched. Read more about web site development. It was an eye opener, How things arent just easy the way they look. Took notes and then decided to try some technical implementation stuff of computer languages. Failed miserably after the basics went right. Got back to figure out the perfect way to learn it. Found out there isn't any other perfect way but hard work for months. A lesson we already know that nothing happens in a day. It was a reminder.Packed clothes for the week and off to bed .. Night Night..Tadaa .. Another week ahead...

2 comments:

  1. Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks . I 'am glad it was of help to you

    ReplyDelete

Please add value. Sharing is caring