Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday 17th April

Nothing new w.r.t the daily wake up time.
I got up by 7:30 had a not so good dream. Got over it .
and by 8 my hands automatically set the computer onn and I decided to listen to some music

Scheduled a few downloads I had recorded in a notepad file to download over the weekend.

Downloaded Sean Kingston and Justin Bieber feat of "Eenie Meenie".

Justin's got something. I like his voice..
His latest single "Baby" is worth listening.

I spent almost an hour listening to the songs Eeenie Meenie(Sean Kingston is already on my pick list) and Baby Baby.

I forgot to mention I've been listening to a new variety of Country music i'm glad i can now list "Zac Brown" as a good listen apart from always listing Jon Denver for Country Music.

breakfast time ..Thats it for now.. Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add value. Sharing is caring