Friday, April 30, 2021

What is the mantra and meaning of prabh ki simaran ridh sidh no nidh?

Happy Friday, I learnt something new today from a forward from a friend. It's a mantra.
Here's my learning or decoding of what's in it.

prabh ki simran ridh sidh no nidh |
prabh ki simran gyaan dhyaan thath budh |

I came to know that there is a complete mantra Read more

 Since I am no good at vocabulary. I did my part to break it down further.

Prabh -> Prabhu -> God : Prabhu
Simran -> Continuous remembrance
Ridh -> Prosperity : Riddhi
Siddh -> Accomplishment : Siddh-arth
Nau Nidh -> 9 Treasures

Gyaan -> Knowledge ( spiritual or religious knowledge )
Dhyaan -> Contemplation, Reflection, Meditation
Thath -> Supreme
Budh -> To Awkaen, To Know, To become aware or : Buddha

HTH, Please share your wisdom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add value. Sharing is caring