Saturday, December 11, 2021

Covishield Vacchination Side Effects - Day1 to Day3 what happens

 Hi Everyone,

I am documenting this for information purpose only. This is exactly what happened to me.

Day1: Vaccine Day
I had my bf around 9 am. I took the vaccine around 11:30 am.
I was absolutely fine till 8 pm. 

9 pm - I started to suddenly yawn, along with tiredness.
Within an hour by 10 pm I had very high fever.

I took a fever tablet - paracetamol (DOLO 650mg) and went to sleep by11:30pm.
I woke up once experiencing chills and heavy shivering (as though someone was shaking my body). 

Day2: 1 day after Vaccine - Fine by 6 pm

I woke up at 8 am with body pains and a headache.
My back when I couldn't sit for more than 5 mins.
I quickly had a boiled egg and banana & went back to sleep.
I forgot to take my fever tablet.

Lunch: I had a quick lunch with 4 spoons of rice,
took another fever tablet paracetamol(DOLO 650mg),
and went back to sleep. 


By 6 pm when I woke up I was convinced &happy that I was better, I knew i was 80% ok.
I was able to driver a car, walk, sit and perform my routine tasks normally.

Day3: 2nd morning after Vaccine

I slept well that night, with no symptoms.
I am 82% fine with a little heavy head(not headache) and fatigue.
I should be fine in the next 3 days.

Smile! This is the new normal ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add value. Sharing is caring