Friday, November 18, 2011

I blog again!

It's been over three months since I've opened my blog to review my Personal life.
A lot has changed and I realise its for the good.
A change in Career has made me explain and explore my life.

Today, I took time out to blog myself out.
Lifes pretty much ended the same way it was before I tried to Change my life.
I end up being bored the same way I was three months back.

I've gained a lot with the change but lost my good old life.

Today is the day I break my shakkles and regain the good old life again ...!


One liner Stress buster for the day ends with the note
"Driving your point inn and trying to be good to everyone is touch task and ask. You ultimately end up being the culprit or rather looser."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add value. Sharing is caring