Thursday, February 2, 2012

Another Day Another Month Another Year

Life changes too fast. It shows India is growing too fast and changing too fast. Just a year back i had a different set of friends and habits. Today i am altogether a new person. The change is too drastic. I sometimes wonder if change is really good. You loose yourself in the midst of the tremendous change. Although change is a welcome moment thats helped me be a better person, but the way i would be happy as in contended is lost somewhere. Am i part of the rat race or have I become a rat. Either ways I've lost the me in me.


Money seems to be everything in todays world and most times it buys me artificial happiness. Have I lost those days when all i worried was about having fun. Today I have to define happiness the way Life defines it to be.

Theres no conclusion to what I've been trying to picturize. I just am worried that I am part of the movie where the frames are played too fast to actually freeze a moment and completely enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add value. Sharing is caring